LeafGuard® Gutter Installation
Tired of struggling to keep your gutters clean from leaves and debris? Beldon of Kansas City offers the top quality LeafGuard brand gutter system to help solve your problems. With attractive and streamlined LeafGuard gutters, your home will not only look more attractive, but you will also be saved the worry about dealing with clogs, overflow, or water damage.
Find the gutter system that’s right for your lifestyle and home.
Download This Helpful Brochure
Gutter Warranty – Best on The Market
LeafGuard gutters are guaranteed not to clog with leaves, pine needles, or other organic debris – If they do we’ll clean them for you!
Read Customer Reviews
Thank you! The installers just left and I can now hardly wait for the rain instead of dreading it.
– Andrea Haupt
What is the LeafGuard Gutter System?
Most covered gutter systems have two pieces, an open gutter, and a separate hood cover. In contrast, LeafGuard is a unique, patented one-piece system with a built-in hood which deflects leaves and debris. LeafGuard gutters are made from a continuous piece of aluminum that is 20% thicker than the industry standard. The extra-wide gutter channel and 3″ by 4″ downspouts can handle heavy rainstorms. In fact, in a laboratory test, LeafGuard gutters handled 32″ of rain an hour, over 3 times the highest rainfall ever recorded by the U.S. Weather Service!
Benefits of the LeafGuard System:
- Keeps leaves and debris out of your gutter
- Not clogging – You will never have to clean them out
- Water will flow easily, even in a heavy rainstorms
- No leaks will develop and cause water damage
- Your gutters do their job, so you don’t have to think about them
Why Choose a LeafGuard Gutter System?
Simply put, LeafGuard is a superior product. Every detail of the LeafGuard gutter system is carefully designed and made to last. How is LeafGuard better?
- The system is cut to custom fit your home
- The ScratchGuard paint has a lifetime warranty against peeling, chipping, and cracking.
- Non-corrosive hangers support the hood and are attached with screws rather than nails to keep them secure
- It will protects the exposed wood on your fascia to prevent rot and insect damage
- Hangers are spaced every two feet, rather than the industry standard of four, to make sure your gutters are strong and secure
- LeafGuard’s sleek design and stunning colors let you customize to fit your style
How LeafGuard Works
The single sheet of aluminum which makes each LeafGuard gutter is formed into a wide gutter channel with an arched cover. The gutter cover lets rain travel down and around the hood and into the gutter but deflects leaves and other debris. The design works so well that we guarantee if your gutter clogs, we will clean it out for free.
Fast and Easy Installation
At Beldon of Kansas City, our experienced technicians will install your LeafGuard gutter system expertly. Contact us for a free, in-home estimate, and see how LeafGuard’s patented gutter system can save you time, energy, and money.